In what looks as if a fairly weird and virtually unbelievable story, a person in Taiwan fell asleep and woke as much as discover that he had unintentionally swallowed one among his AirPods. He then tried to find it utilizing iPhone monitoring characteristic, solely to find in horror that the sound emanating from the AirPod was coming from inside him.
We’re undecided how one might unintentionally swallow an AirPod and never pay attention to it, however in keeping with the person in query, “I checked underneath my blanket and appeared round however couldn’t discover it – then I realised the sound was coming from my abdomen.” He later made a visit to the Kaohsiung Municipal United Hospital the place the physician had confirmed by an X-ray that he had certainly swallowed his headphones.
Fortunately for the person, the X-ray discovered that the headphone was already passing by his digestive system which implies that no surgical procedure can be required to take away it and all he needed to do was to let it cross usually. He was then prescribed some laxatives and instructed to maintain an eye fixed out for his lacking AirPod every time he needed to poop.
It didn’t take too lengthy because it was solely the following day that he managed to poop his AirPod out, and the perfect half was that it was nonetheless in working situation with 41% battery remaining. In keeping with Dr Chen Chieh-fan who labored within the emergency room on the hospital the person went to, he claims that the plastic casing of the AirPod had acted as a protecting barrier of kinds, the place had the inner elements just like the battery been uncovered, the person might have been in all kinds of hassle. You’ll be able to try the video above when you can perceive Mandarin.
Filed in. Learn extra about AirPods and Headphones. Supply: dailymail